How do I join ADHASA?
Couldn't be easier.
More questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 011-888-7655 Monday-Friday 8am-1pm.
How ADHASA can help you
9 great reasons to join our community
For a individual (personal or family) annual membership fee of just R450 and for a school / professional membership fee of R420 :
You have access to a variety of ADHASA information products and support services. This is how we support and help:
- We'll supply you with the latest approved food list of brand-name products unlikely to affect ADD/ADHD adults of children. The whole family will benefit from healthier eating.
- As an individual member you will receive the book "Hyperactivity and ADD - Caring and Coping" by Heather Picton (3rd Edition) and as a school or professional member, you will receive the newly published book "Teaching and ADHD in the Southern African Classroom".
- You'll receive our regular newsletter, Keeping Up with ADD, packed with news and information about the latest research on ADHD, along with advice, hints and tips. (Click here for a free sample).
- You will have access to the Members Area - an exclusive area on this website that gives you more and specific articles, research and special offers.
- You'll be in contact with others facing similar challenges -- you are not alone!
- We'll introduce you to the best practices and best therapies available. These include nutrition and supplementation, medication, occupational therapy, speech therapy and others. We connect you with the experts!
- We keep you informed of various ADHASA events and meetings countrywide.
- You have access to our extensive ADHD library.
- You'll be part of a growing community with increasing clout to demand the foods and facilities needed by our children and ourselves.
Why wouldn't you join and be a part of this community and your subscription helps not only you, but helps us help others too? What a win-win situation!
More questions? E-mail us at info@ADHASA.co.za or call us on 011-888-7655 Monday-Friday 8am-1pm.
Disclaimer: Please check your downloads to find the downloaded word document (Ctrl+J for windows)