- To provide support and information to families, therapists, teachers and caregivers interacting with ADHD children and adults.
- To provide insight and awareness of the challenges of ADD and hyperactivity.
- To offer counselling, guidance and referral services.
- To promote greater community awareness by producing and distributing information to the media and the public in general.
- To stay up to date with the latest developments by liaising with local and international experts.
- To ensure that every child in our country with ADHD has effective assistance.